For 2 people: €322 (from 1 May to 31 August, the price is €372)
Each additional person: €72 (accommodates 6 persons)
Breakfast: €15 per person (1 May to 31 August)
A new sustainable and extraordinary vacation package in Estonia!
The vacation package includes exciting trash fishing in a boat or kayak, a platter of local seafood, and an overnight stay in a cosy eco-house with a relaxing hot tub.
1. Exciting trash fishing (2h)
Trash fishing is a new ‘fishing method’ in Estonia where, instead of traditional fishing, we collect rubbish from rivers and riverbanks for the purpose of cleaning up the environment. Trash fishing is our most popular joint activity for couples, families, and groups alike. Enjoy gliding on water with a boat or a kayak combined with a different kind of entertainment.
Rubbish can be fished out using landing nets, magnets, as well as litter pickers. A fun ‘treasure hunt’ will ensue, as you may find all kinds of interesting items. After the ‘hunt’, we sort all the ‘treasures’ into the right containers and send them to the waste station.
Every trash fisher gives new life to the river. In cooperation with the fish farming department of the State Forest Management Centre, we release young whitefish and salmon into the water at the end of the season. In 2022–2023, 2,320 young fish were given back to the river with the contribution of our dear visitors. In this way, we all support the restoration of fish stocks in the river system together.
2. A delicious platter of local seafoodAfter a busy trip, you can enjoy some of the gifts of nature that our abundant water bodies have to offer. The fresh catch of local coastal fishermen is prepared in our smoke ovens and is sure to wow every seafood lover. Seasonally (May to August), we lay tables at the Sadamarestoran; out of season, we bring a picnic basket to the accommodation.
3. Cosy eco-house and hot tub (one night)
The eco-house is made of natural materials, and great attention has been paid to preserving and reusing the environment during the construction of the house:
- the terrace of the house is made from household waste
- the curtains are made from recycled plastic bottles
- the thermal wood external walls of the building are strong and the wood comes from sustainably managed forests
- the house has interior elements made of environmentally friendly or recycled materials
- The hot tub with a massage function on the terrace offers a private spa experience. A wood-heated fireplace adds cosiness.
- accommodates 6 – a double bedroom on the lower floor and two single beds in the loft. In addition, there is a fold-out bed with a sofa for two on the lower floor, which allows efficient use of the small space. Two more sleeping spots on a futon mattress can be set up in the loft for an additional fee.
- kitchen nook, stove, fridge, kitchenware
- coffee machine, kettle
- toilet and bathroom
- hot tub with a massage function
- hair dryer
- firewood, coal (for additional fee)
- berth (for additional fee by prior agreement)
- patent slip (for additional fee)
Additional options for recreational activities and dining on site:
- swimming option in the Sauga River or in the pond near the house (in the ice hole in winter)
- a playing area for children with swings, sandbox, and disc golf (near the Sadamarestoran)
- mini farm on the harbour island
- rental of rowing and motor boats
- rental of SUP boards and kayaks
- rental and sale of fishing equipment
- fishing from the berth
- fishing trips
- boat trips
- air gun range
- trash fishing with boats and equipment
- harbour restaurant with delicious fish and BBQ dishes. Open seasonally from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. (May to August)
- breakfast from 9.30 a.m. to 11 a.m., early leavers can order a takeaway breakfast package (May to August)
- private parties by prior agreement only
- lights-out 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- no music from 10 p.m.
- respect your neighbours
The eco-house accommodation package of the project ‘Your green holiday’ and trash fishing with magnets and nets are supported by the funds of the European Regional Development Fund through the Estonian Business and Innovation Agency and are funded as part of the response of the EU to the COVID-19 pandemic.